Style Correspondent: Friend in Fashion

Arek Saturday, August 6, 2011


Friend in Fashion @ New York Fashion Week







season trends @ Friend in Fashion



Friend in Fashion



Friend in Fashion







If you’ve been following Friend in Fashion on facebook, or twitter, you’d know that I’m lucky enough to be in the running to become the official Style Correspondent for NYFW, thanks to Nokia and Elle Magazine!


With only a few days left until voting closes, I can all but wait and hope that the fashion angels turn my dream of covering NYFW into reality. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my entry, which has been designed to showcase my style, inspiration and the reasons why I would make a great Style Correspondent.


Finally, I'd like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who showed your support.






As always,
Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment