FAUX

Arek Saturday, June 9, 2012
Samantha Wills on Friend in Fashion Samantha Wills on Friend in Fashion Samantha Wills on Friend in Fashion
  
Samantha Wills (SW) recently invited me to style their newest collection in two ways, day and night.

To create this evening look, I started with black wet look jeans, and played around with different textures and tones.

I think this incredible faux fur vest adds the perfect touch of evening glamour, complimenting the shimmer and sparkle of the SW jewels and sequin collar detail.

Not long now until I venture abroad to the US and Mexico. I'm hitting up all of my online regulars in search of the perfect summer suitcase.

Crochet dresses, shades, bikinis, sandals and sun hats - viva la summer!


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment