FACE OF BONBONS

Arek Monday, March 25, 2013










               Dion Lee dress / Ellery dress / ACNE leather jacket / Karen Walker shades / Ellery jumper dress / Kenzo inspired knit / shoes BonBons throughout

The wait is over!

I'm absolutely thrilled to share with you, the new face of Aussie shoe brand, BonBons - yours truly!

A short while ago, I was fortunate enough to be a part of what can only be described as a dream team of creatives, to shoot the BonBons A/W campaign.

I could literally go on all day about how I loved working with each and every person on the team, but my words wouldn't do me or them any justice, plus I think the pictures speak for themselves.

An amazing day, an amazing opportunity and amazing results - I can't help but pinch myself.

All the shoes featured here (and more) can be found online at BonBons brand new website: www.bonbons.com.au

Love and many warm thanks to BonBons and the creative team:
Photographer / Michelle Tran
Stylist / Ricky James Flynn 
Hair / Victoria Martin
Makeup / Caroline Massola

Instagram (@friendinfashion), facebook and twitter for all the behind-the-scenes action.


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

3 comments: