The Desperate Housewives Fashion: Marcia Cross

Arek Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Ah. . Bree Van De Kamp, the scaringly perfect housewife, played by Marcia Cross. She is my absolute favourite housewife! Probably because she resembles my favourite Sex and the City character Charlotte and because she is super organised-like me! And out of all the desperate housewives, I also love her style the best-the American country club, preppy, prim, feminine and ladylike style. Here are some of my favs:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Waiting to see her son at the correction camp in a very elegant suit with matching pearls.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chaperoning the school dance in a very Theory cardigan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Doing LAUNDRY in pearls and a Cynthia Steffe ruffled collared cashmere sweater. WHO looks so neat and wears pearls doing laundry? And WHO has hair THAT perfect doing housework? Going out at events and such I understand. But at home doing housework?? If only that can be achieved in real life.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Walking stylishly along Wisteria Lane. That is just a very chic outfit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Going on a date with the pharmist looking very classy and ladylike.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Walking down the runway in a distinctly feminine strapless pink dress. Although I must say, those weird ruffles are not working for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Off the screen, Marcia Cross's style is not quite as perfect. Like this dress she wore to the ABC upfront party. WHAT was she thinking? I don't know if its just that I'm not used to seeing her like this, or whether she is just looking downright trashy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At times her style picks up again. Like here at the 7th Annual Young Hollywood Awards. Although different from her on screen look, this simple and young outfit definitely has a distinctive style to it. And lets not forget her really rather lovely and elegant Vuitton dress from the Costume Institute Gala Fashion 2005.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And sometimes. . . I just don't know what to think. You tell me. .

The Too perfect desperate housewife shops at Neiman Marcus, where else?

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment