Stella McCartney for H&M

Arek Thursday, November 10, 2005
Rejoice! Today is possibly the most anticipated fashion day of the year -Stella McCartney's H&M fashion line is out!
Last year I was disappointed by Karl Lagerfeld's H&M collection -I spent an hour looking through the small collection but I didn't actually like anything. I thought the clothes were frumpy in an old lady sort of way. So this year, I decided not to get my hopes too high. But boy, was I suprised. Stella McCartney's H&M collection is Kate-Moss-stylish, trendy and m0st importantly, actually looks like it was designed by Stella.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stella's signature look of effortless chic with a hint of rockstar glam.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this silk chiffon blouse. It's elegant, comfortable and versatile. I managed to buy this top when the second run of stock arrived at the Covent Garden store.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This gorgeous oversized trench is seriously oversized, but the volume it creates makes you feel like a supermodel on the FW05 runway. Alas, I think only tall people can wear this trench without looking like a potato sack.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To be fair, not everything was stylish. Like this long sleeved top, I thought looked cheap and too common.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These crystals bikinis were the most unpopular item from the collection -they were actually available in the stores! Not suprising though, since it is getting colder...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This bow jacket is great for the young, working woman. While it may look weird with jeans, it would look great with a skirt (as seen above) or with working pants. At first glance I didn't like how stuffy it looked, but I saw someone try it on and it looked great on the girl, so don't let first impressions stop you from trying on potentially fantastic clothes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I WANT this satin blouson! It looks so amazingly casual yet not trashy. I can totally imagine wearing this with well, almost everything: from jeans to work pants and skirts. I am definitely going back to H&M to check if they have this in stock before I go to Geneva tomorrow!

If for some odd reason you still haven't gone to H&M yet today, go before it's too late!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment