My Favourite Editorials in 2005 I -Lily Story

Arek Wednesday, December 21, 2005
It's almost the end of year, so I've decided to show you my three favourite fashion editorials published in 2005 in the next few days. After reading more fashion magazines this year (from ElleGirl and Teen Vogue to Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Glamour) than I have ever in my life, I've looked at a LOT of fashion spreads this year. It's a difficult choice but I managed to narrow my favourites down to three.

The first editorial is Lily Story from Vogue Italia Oct 2004 and shot by photographer, Stephane Sednaoui. (OK so I'm cheating and this editorial isn't from 2005, but it's so amazing I must show it!) I absolutely LOVE this shoot. Lily Donaldson looks like a perfect, REAL mannequin. If you didn't recognise Lily, then you wouldn't have guessed it was a human model! They even drew lines on her wrists to make her look like a mannequin! And the photography itself is amazing of course. Here it is: (sorry the images are so small.)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment