Diamond Tennis Bracelet

Arek Thursday, July 6, 2006
Recently I've been seeing this bracelet absolutely everywhere I go. And I must say, its definitely rubbing off me. It is simple yet elegant, something that can be worn from day to night and will never go outof style- definitely a keeper.

This bracelet is called the "Tennis Bracelet." It is said that back in the 1987 US Open, former World No.1, Chris Evert accidentally broke the bracelet and the game was actually interrupted to allow Chris to recover her bracelet. And that is how the name came about. I thought that was pretty interesting. Can't win a match without looking good first. Kind of like my theory for dressing up for exams: you look nicer, you feel more confident and so you'll naturally do better! LOL.

If I were to splurge on a diamond bracelet, this would be on the top of my list- but thats not until much much much later.

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment