London Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup II

Arek Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Biba
Descibed by Vogue.co.uk as the hottest ticket in the round of London shows, I think everybody had overly high expectations of the newly revived brand. For those who are too young to know Biba, it used to be one of the IT stores in London back in the 60s.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vintage in a modern way. These outfits are totally wearable in real life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Very 60s: Baby doll dresses and long, flowy, printed dresses.

Preen
To be honest, I found this collection slightly disappointing. Perhaps my expectations were too high since I loved the last two collections, but this collection just felt less... original; more influenced by trends. Nevertheless, there were some pretty cool clothes:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Effortlessly cool haute dresses: One with a loose silhouette and the other with a body-hugging shape.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sooo chic. I love how Preen brings the layering style onto the catwalk in such high-end feel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lots of volume and bold colours!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the strong black and sheer white combination on the left outfit. And the outfit on the right totally reminds me of a tres chic ballerina. I mean, look at that figure-bounding top and cute bubble bottom!
Okay, I change my mind. I l0ve this collection!
Roksanda Itincic
I was just randomly looking at the London collections when I stumbled into this collection, and I couldn't resist blogging about it. It's soo adorable! For some reason, it reminds me a bit of a fusion of Marchesa and Chanel haute couture, with a youthful, dolly vibe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seriously, doesn't this show make you think of cute pixies walking in a fairyland?
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment