The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Arek Thursday, February 1, 2007
Ever since I got cable, my apartment mate and I have been obsessed with one show: The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency!

I first caught a glimpse of it this January when we sat down and watched a marathon of it. At first it was just something to watch while we had lunch, but then we got hooked and we couldn't stop! We knew she had quite a character from ANTM, but who knew it was quite this big? She jumped into a fountain in a one of a kind, really quite gorgeous, couture gown. She made her models sing christmas carols to strangers in the cabins in christmasy UNDERWEAR, which is both hilarious and scary, because if I opened my door and a bunch of half naked people were singing Christmas carols at me I'd freak out. Although I must say, they were a rather good looking bunch of half naked people. . . . Oh and her version of the 12 Days of Christmas was completely shameless and one cannot help but want to wince and laugh atthe same time. One modeling agency, two giant breasts, three former husbands, four Italian suits, five naked men. . . . . . .LOL. For a 53 year old, she really isn't doing too badly, although many pictures and stuff are SO photoshopped (i.e. the cover. . . ).

Another thing I like about this show is that there aren't just female models, but male models too. It definitely adds something more to the norm. And they look soo hot, esp when one of them was pouring water down his half naked body the other day for a photoshoot. Plus, the whole situation is actually real and the models are actually getting somewhere, unlike some shows where they put models in unrealistic situations for ratings and tell them they're being trained for the real world *cough cough*. We actually get to know what the modeling world is really like, which is nice.

Anyways, from the feedback I'm getting from my girlfriends, it doesn't seem like its just me whose obsessed with the show. So if you haven't given it a try yet, check out season 2 every wednesday night 10/9C. And when you get hooked, you can join me and catch up with season 1 on their DVD which was released just yesterday.

Happy Procrastination everyone!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment