One piece – 5 ways: More mileage from your fashion dollar

Arek Monday, March 16, 2009
A favourite tip of mine is to load your wardrobe with transeasonal pieces that you can transform into different looks – tunics are great!

My advice when buying these pieces is to keep it simple.

Stick to black, charcoal or neutrals with a good fabric and simple design. This way you are assured you can mix and match easily with other pieces in your wardrobe, shoes and accessories and your purchase won't date as quickly.

This is a FCUK tunic that I picked up for around $80. These are just a handful of ways I like to wear it. It is a great light weight wool which means that I can wear it across seasons. For winter I like to team with leggings and boots.

x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment