Love Earth Campaign

Arek Monday, November 8, 2010
Hello guys !!!
Yesterday i bought three tote bag . I like use a tote bag when i do shop in everywhere. And now you can buy tote bag with many design. Here are my new tote bag :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wohoooo !!! when i arrived at home after finished work. I got package from Dhievine by Dhika. It's a super cute tote bag with bow as the detail. But i think is so feminin for me i give this tote bag for my mom. She's so happy when i give this tote bag . Love you Mom. Thanks to Widya for give me this package. Not only tote bag , she's give me floral bow tie and plaid bow tie. I'm so happy !!!! i'll use that for my new photo shoot tommorow :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
check their another collection here or here
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment