P e a c e

Arek Sunday, May 8, 2011
Fashion style @ Friend in Fashion blog
Fashion style @ Friend in Fashion blog


Fashion style @ Friend in Fashion blog
Fashion style @ Friend in Fashion blog


Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

There is nothing quite like being a tourist in your own backyard.

This weekend I hit the road, to explore the beautiful coast-line of my new adopted city. A lovely break with great surf, delicious wine and seafood, spectacular scenery and friendly locals - bliss.

Before I headed off, I received these rings from my friend (and fellow blogger), the lovely Katie of Be Inspired. I've become particularly fond of this very sweet peace ring, which I've been wearing with pretty much everything!

Finally, love, kisses and the warmest wishes to my mother on this mothers day.
An amazing woman and my best friend.

I'm wearing:
Shirt, Minkpink, via Market HQ
Dress, Seafolly, via Sunburn Australia
Rings, via Befabyoulous.net
Tights, Kookai

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

P.S. I'm in the running to become the Fantastic Fashionista and would love your vote. You can check out my entry on facebook and vote as many times as you like (once a day).
xx

Photos: Tim F
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment