FW06: Bags to Watch out for!

Arek Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Recently, I've been on the look out for the latest bags and checking out their potentials. Here's what I think.

I absolutely LOVED the Chloe Betty bag in the medium size. Unfortunately, that size was last season and now they only have it with this really heavy chain, which does not look as nice. Not to mention they are extremely painful for the shoulders! For the normals ones (shown left in this lovely soft grey shade) they only have it in extremely large or small ones- at least thats what I've seen so far in the stores. But moving on to this season, they are promoting the Tracy bag (the one in all the ads- right). Although personally its a little too sharp around the edges for my aesthetics.
The next bag that caught my attention was this leather Prada bag (left). The look is so old school, cool and sophisticated. Plus, its just the right size to hold everything in without being bulky. For something a little different, there is also this suede Prada tote that can also be worn on the shoulder.

Then of course, there are the Miu Miu napa coffer bags in that really pretty ad this season. I've seen people use it a few times and it looked very nice. Although I like the scamosciato old satchel bag better. In real life, it is much softer than it is portrayed here, with bows on the side and a strap so then it can be worn as a shoulder bag as well. LOVE this bag.

And of course one must not forget the Dior gaucho saddle bag. I quite like this combination of their two bags, but alas, unlike the above designs which are more or less classics, this one is so distinctively this season that I'm afraid it will not make a very good investment.

Also worth taking a note of are these bags from the Burberry icon collection. Different from their usual bags, they are more subtly Burberry and oh-so-cute!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment