This Week BG is Loving...

Arek Saturday, October 21, 2006
The Chanel flap bag my parents got me for my 20th birthday! Isn’t it fabulous?


Although this one shown here is not mine. Mine is made of black calfskin leather and is a smaller size, but you get the picture. It cannot get any more classic than my bag - well, except maybe if it was a bit bigger like the average size, but at this moment, my smaller one is infinitely better as it makes it look more youthful and appropriate for my age. It matches absolutely anything and this will definitely last me for a life time.

Although, I still haven’t used it yet because I am so in love with it that I am actually scared to. I mean, what if I *gasp* scratch it? Soft calfskin leather is oh-so-scratchable! I will definitely have to sleep on it and find an appropriate time for my bag to make its debut.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment