Goodbye London, hello Hong Kong

Arek Friday, April 30, 2010
Friend in Fashion in London
Friend in Fashion in London
Friend in Fashion in London
Friend in Fashion in London
After a brief stop-over in London, and a tiring 12 hour flight, yesterday we arrived in a drizzly Hong Kong.

London was a beautiful city, we had just enough time to catch a glimpse of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Thames and Tate Modern, all equally as amazing as the next. Just as impressive would have to be said of London shopping - fabulous! I picked up these gorgeous boots, from a small boutique just off the incredible Portobello Road (these are some of the best fashion markets I've visited) and I can't wait to return to London for a longer visit later in the year (UK girls, stay tuned, I'd love to meet up along my travels).

So where to from here? Well after a couple of nights exploring Hong Kong, I will be moving to live in Vietnam for the next three months. I'm really looking forward to the adventure as well as the challenges of living in a new country. I also have some exciting new projects I will be working on - so be sure to stay tuned, more details to follow.

X
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment