Oh so pretty

Arek Monday, May 3, 2010
Fashion inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
As I settle into my new apartment (climate and culture), I thought I'd share the magical Gossip Girl inspired world, created in the March issue of UK Cosmopolitan by Aussie photographer, Tom Corbett and fashion director, Shelly Vella.

Ordinarily I don't post editorial, but this was just too cute! I simply adore the mis-matching prints, dots and stripes, bright colours, bows, socks and heels - perfection!

X

P.S. I'll be back soon with my latest and prettiest acquisition, courtesy of the amazing Monique Martinez.


Images, courtesy Cosmopolitan UK.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment