Lucky 24

Arek Friday, June 25, 2010
Hello readers, i'm back !!!!
I'm 24th years old now. It's time to think about the future. I want to make clothing line and fashion business ( just a little business ). Hopefully my plan can go smoothly. Amin....
Talk about yesterday which is my birthday. I got present from SATCAS ( clothing local brand in Indonesia ). So happy... I'll go to Flagship Store to get the present tommorow. Thanks for the present SATCAS :)

SATCAS
www. satcas.com

Check her store at:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SATCAS LIMITED Fall '09 collection All Black

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love this sweater from
SATCAS LIMITED summer '09 collection


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment