Taylor Lautner, GQ Fall Preview 2010

Arek Saturday, June 26, 2010


Magazine: GQ US
Published: July 2010
Cover star: Taylor Lautner
Photographer: Mario Testino
Website: www.GQ.com
Taylor Lautner takes over the new cover of GQ magazines July issue in a shoot by photographer Mario Testino.

On his mindset with keeping the role of Jacob: “I’m in the gym and I’m doing reps, and I’m reading the books, and I’m studying the character. I’m just saying to myself, ‘I want this role. I love this role. I’m not gonna lose it. And I’m gonna know it better than anybody, and I’m gonna do that extra rep, because I’m gonna be Jacob Black.’”

On promo trips being somewhat of a let down: “It’s a tease, is what it is. You show up in Paris, and on the drive from the airport to the hotel you’re like, ‘This is so cool! I want to see something! I want to go to the Eiffel Tower!’ And then you leave the next morning. You think, Oh, I didn’t get to do anything. I tell people: I’ve been just about everywhere, but I’ve seen nothing.”

On his Oscar experience: “I would have passed out if she [Kristen] wasn’t there! You’re looking down and you’re talking to George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio—and they’re listening to you!”





Source
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment