BLESSED ARE THE MEEK

Arek Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shakuhachi Neon Lace dress on Friend in Fashion Shakuhachi Neon Lace dress on Friend in Fashion Shakuhachi Neon Lace dress on Friend in Fashion Shakuhachi Neon Lace dress on Friend in Fashion

For my last guest post for SurfStitch, I couldn't resist styling this buttery soft Blessed are the Meek leather skirt.

Generally, I love to wear lots of colour, but as soon as I slipped this statement skirt on, I felt like mixing things up a bit, channelling a head-to-toe neutral look.

In other news, it isn't long now until my birthday celebrations, which means the search is on for the perfect party dress. At the moment, Zimmermann and Alice McCall are at the top of my wish list.

As always, tweet, instagram or facebook any suggestions you might have - I'd love to see them.


PHOTOS / TINA KAY 


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment