THIS & THAT | TIGERLILY

Arek Sunday, October 7, 2012
Tigerlily maxi via SurfStitch on Friend in Fashion Tigerlily maxi via SurfStitch on Friend in Fashion Tigerlily maxi via SurfStitch on Friend in Fashion Tigerlily maxi via SurfStitch on Friend in Fashion Tigerlily maxi via SurfStitch on Friend in Fashion


I’m excited to announce that I will be guest blogging for online retailer SurfSitch’s fashion blog, This&That.

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing some of my SurfStitch favourites in a series of style posts. This Tigerlily maxi dress, with retro print and knee-high splits is the first of my SurfStitch summer must-haves.

This stunning maxi dress falls beautifully and works just as well dressed up as it does dressed down with a cute pair of summer sandals.

The perfect day to night dress. Next I'll be sharing with you the perfect denim shorts

PHOTOS / TINA KAY


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment