Chanel (Metropolitan Museum of Art Publications)

Arek Thursday, July 28, 2005

Now this is my type of literature: Chanel (the Metropolitan Museum of Art Publications version). It was just lying around on the desk, and being the Chanel devotee that I am (seriously, remember this?), ofcourse I couldn't resist but take a peek . . . . .

I liked how they showed pictures of old vintage Chanel designs. It just struck me how I would not have guessed that these were designed many decades ago, because I would so totally wear them!

But for most of the part I was not very impressed by the book and the contents itself. They spend pages and pages devoted to writing about Chanel and her designs in the most long winded way possible! I wish they just had short meaningful words underlining and explaining the pictures! But anyway, if you have a chance and u love Chanel (or are really bored) do flick through it and decipher the meaning within.

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment