Urban Outfitters Early Fall 2005 Catalog

Arek Monday, July 4, 2005
Wow, it seems like only a while ago that I wrote about my excitement at receiving the Spring/Summer 2005 UO catalog. And now, I'm annoucing the arrival of the Early Fall 2005 catalog (although I know I am slow in this already since I am out of the country at the moment and cannot recieve the catalog asap). Time flies. I'm just getting into the spirit of summer and we're already considering fall!! LOL.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The catalog gives off a very victorian aura what with the flowers and all and of . . well travelling-the gypsy way. And as for the fashion, like the catalog, seems to be a mix of the elegance of the victorians and the vintage of the boho's, with lots and lots of layering. Looks like another very fun season of mix and matching ahead!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment