Beautiful one day, perfect the next

Arek Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Summer fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Summer fashion @ Friend in Fashion
Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

As the full Melbourne chill sets in, I'm very happy to be packing up this weekend and heading to sunny far north Queensland for a well earned rest.

First port of call will be to dust of my bikini (also seen here) and take a dip in crystal blue waters set amongst gorgeous tropical surroundings.

To my International friends, ramping up for the summer, check out the beautiful range of swimwear from my friends at Sunburn Australia.

For my Aussie friends, trying to brave the cold, Sunburn Australia also stock perfect trans-seasonal pieces to get you through the cooler months, the Seafolly Autumn/Winter collection have some lovely winter pieces.

This will be my first visit to Hamilton Island and I absolutely can't wait.

Bon voyage!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment