In the detail

Arek Saturday, June 11, 2011
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion
Fashion Inspiration @ Friend in Fashion

Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

The last couple of weeks I've been busy shopping up a storm online.

Allow me to introduce to you, two of my most recent wardrobe acquisitions: this beautiful lace-up silk tunic and incredible William Rast double zip platform boots.

This very special tunic, features so many lovely details from the Nordic-inspired moose print, to shoulder cut-outs, to the leather lace-up front and is created by the Australian label Guanabana.

I picked this up from the online store, A Little Left of Centre, which is the go to spot for original Australian design.

The boots, from another of my online favourites, DJ Premium, are the most perfect soft brown leather and despite sporting a sky-high 5.5" heel, are surprisingly comfortable. My ultimate winter boot!

I'm wearing:
Guanabana tunic, via A Little Left of Centre
William Rast ankle boot, via DJ Premium

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment